Born of Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born of Ashes

Forum space for BoA members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

App- Naters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
naters

naters

App- Naters Empty
PostSubject: App- Naters   App- Naters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:04 am

Character: Naters
Race & Class: Tauren War
Spec: currently 33/25/3

Raiding Availability:
mondays after 8 server, tuesday through sunday any time as long as I'm not doing class work

Past Raiding Experience:
Kara, Gruul, Mag, Everything in SSC but Lady V, Lootreaver, and first 4 bosses in ZA. Pre- BC everything up to Twin Emps in AQ40

Would you be willing to respec if asked?:
I havent seen a respec below 50g in 2 years...I am whatever spec is needed to get shit done that night. though i prefer dps

Do you have any gear that isn't on your wowarmory account (if so what):
I also have a full set of tanking gear. t4 helm and boots/bracers/neck from kara. when prot spec my stats are something like 14.5k armor, 14.6k health unbuffed, 25% block, and 16% dodge/parry. If you want I can log out in it or meet someone in game to check my set out.

Why you want to Join:
I stopped playing and raiding when the majority of my old guild quit and sold their accounts. I too sold the original naters and remade this one after being bored out of my mind with too much free time on my hands. I'm tired of dealing with retards who brag about clearing kara in 4 hours and then spend 3 hours in the zone and cant get past moroes.

What would you bring to the guild?
I'm laid back, Know how to play my class(been a war since release and raiding since i hit 60), and I'm willing to help out when Im not doing anything. I've got tanking and dps exp on every boss from past raids and dont mind swapping between the two if it will get progression moving along
Back to top Go down
MoadDib
Admin
Admin
MoadDib

App- Naters Empty
PostSubject: Re: App- Naters   App- Naters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:51 pm

It says on his app that he can tank, but prefers DPS Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bornofashes.forumotion.com

App- Naters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Born of Ashes :: Applicants :: Applicant Assembly-
Jump to: