Born of Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born of Ashes

Forum space for BoA members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joint application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mook

Mook

Joint application Empty
PostSubject: Joint application   Joint application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:54 am

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

I'd like to submit an application for a 3 person team. My wife and I have 6 max level toons on Stormreaver between our two accounts. I also have a real life friend that plays with us that wants to join as well. We dont want to split up so I thought it would be best if I made a joint application.

I apologize for the awkwardness of this application and I'll try to make it as brief as possible.

Character:
Race & Class:
Spec:

Mookkake (my main)
Resto tauren druid with 1830 healing (will be close to 1900 when I get my new weapon enchanted)
I also have a max level hunter and warlock

Magissa (my wife's main)
blood elf affliction warlock
She also has a max level mage, resto shaman, and a 66 druid that she's working on.

Derzerb (my friend)
undead frost mage. I believe he's working on a shadow priest that he wants to make his main later.

Raiding Availability:

My wife and I can raid pretty much any day of the week. The only real restrictions that we have are that we cant stay up too terribly late during the week. My friend (Derzerb) has a schedule that changes periodically due to school, but he's almost always available.

Past Raiding Experience:

We've done pretty much all of the pre-BC stuff and Kara, ZA, Gruul's, a little bit of TK, SSC

Would you be willing to respec if asked?:

Sure

Do you have any gear that isn't on your wowarmory account (if so what):

I have a pvp set and a feral set. Oh, and I got the dark blessing mace and tome of diabolic remedy in za the other day. I havent farmed up the enchanting mats yet though.

Why you want to Join:

We are looking for a raiding guild that is fairly casual. We like to raid but woud rather do it in a more casual atmosphere.

What would you bring to the guild?:

Some good times and some good friends
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

Joint application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint application   Joint application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:57 am

I forgot to list our alts.

Mine (Mook)

Mookkake, Toxis, Seid

Hers (Mag)

Magissa, Nyman, Nymfarious

Friend (Derz)
Derzerb, Kijan
Back to top Go down
MoadDib
Admin
Admin
MoadDib

Joint application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint application   Joint application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:59 pm

Our raids are from 7:30 - 11:30 server. We stick to that schedule pretty closely and expect our raiders to be able to as well.

Would you all be comfortable with that 4 hour block?
Back to top Go down
https://bornofashes.forumotion.com
Mook

Mook

Joint application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint application   Joint application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:57 pm

To be honest, 10:30 is probably as late as my wife and I can stay on Sun - Thurs server time. During the weekend it doesn't really matter but we have to get up for work around 5 am so that makes it a little hard to raid later than that.
Back to top Go down
MoadDib
Admin
Admin
MoadDib

Joint application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint application   Joint application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Unfortunately since all of our 25 man raids are currently during the nights that you can't stick around, BoA probably wouldn't be a good fit for you.

Thank you for your interest though and if things change for you, feel free to contact us again.
Back to top Go down
https://bornofashes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Joint application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint application   Joint application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joint application
Page 1 of 1