Born of Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born of Ashes

Forum space for BoA members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY BAD. CIZZLES ACTUAL APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CIZZLE

MY BAD. CIZZLES ACTUAL APP Empty
PostSubject: MY BAD. CIZZLES ACTUAL APP   MY BAD. CIZZLES ACTUAL APP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:38 pm

Character: CIZZLE
Race & Class: Tauren Warrior
Spec: Protection

Raiding Availability: any weekday and sunday as long as i know of raids in advance and call off work. Can not raid Friday and Saturday

Past Raiding Experience: Done all Kara and Gruul. Three bosses into ZA. Done lootreaver and solarion in TK and done Leo in SSC

Would you be willing to respec if asked?: Yes would not mind raiding fury at all.

Do you have any gear that isn't on your wowarmory account (if so what): I have a dps set which is which is arean gear and other dps gear ive picked up while raiding prot. sword out of za and dagger off solarion

Why you want to Join: Because im geared to be doing the next step and need a guild that is touching into tk and ssc

What would you bring to the guild?: nasty tank skills or pwnzor dps skills

Were you refered to this application by a Born of Ashes member? if so who?: yes by Gankadin
Back to top Go down
Priest

Priest

MY BAD. CIZZLES ACTUAL APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BAD. CIZZLES ACTUAL APP   MY BAD. CIZZLES ACTUAL APP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:22 pm

Alright, looks good to me.

Next time I see you on I'll toss you an invite as a trial and bring you along to a raid. Very Happy

If you happen to be on and "Gankadin" is not feel free to bother Pranabindu", Shaytan, Mydnytelock, Wolfpup or Romanrambo for guild invites. Tell them I sent ya.

- Gank
Back to top Go down

MY BAD. CIZZLES ACTUAL APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Born of Ashes :: Applicants :: Applicant Assembly-
Jump to: