Born of Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born of Ashes

Forum space for BoA members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Perigard - Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perigard

Application - Perigard - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Application - Perigard - Mage   Application - Perigard - Mage Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:39 pm

Character: Perigard
Race & Class: Undead Mage
Spec: Fire

Raiding Availability: Generally, any night but Tuesday and Thursday.

Past Raiding Experience: TBC, only Gruul's. Pre-TBC, MC, BWL, AQ

Would you be willing to respec if asked?: I suppose.

Do you have any gear that isn't on your wowarmory account (if so what): Looks like its pretty accurate. I have a couple pieces I can swap in to hit the spell hit cap.

Why you want to Join: I'd like to see as much TBC raid content as possible before WoTLK comes out and people stop raiding it.

What would you bring to the guild?: I know my class well and attend raids consistently. I'm dedicated to progressing with a guild and improving my character. I learn encounters fast.

Were you refered to this application by a Born of Ashes member? if so who?: Heard someone advertising in trade.
Back to top Go down
MoadDib
Admin
Admin
MoadDib

Application - Perigard - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Perigard - Mage   Application - Perigard - Mage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:41 pm

I'm going to have our mage class leader get in touch with you and have a more in depth chat.

If you don't hear from him, attempt to get in contact with "Corruptmind" or "Romanrambo"
Back to top Go down
https://bornofashes.forumotion.com

Application - Perigard - Mage
Page 1 of 1