Born of Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born of Ashes

Forum space for BoA members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

App- Malicexcore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malicexc

App- Malicexcore Empty
PostSubject: App- Malicexcore   App- Malicexcore Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:49 am

Character: Malicexcore
Race & Class: Troll Shaman
Spec: Resto

Raiding Availability: random week nights and days, Friday, Sat, and Sun. nights for sure.

Past Raiding Experience: all of KZ except netherspite, first 2 bosses in ZA

Would you be willing to respec if asked?: yes but i doubt you'd want me to respec.

Do you have any gear that isn't on your wowarmory account (if so what): just some pvp gald gear and some spare gear im collecting for off sepc enhancement

Why you want to Join: need a guild thats Mostly past KZ...

What would you bring to the guild?: My sexy +healing of 1922 to bring to all of the raids and chain healing of course :-)

Were you refered to this application by a Born of Ashes member? if so who?: hedgeheal
Back to top Go down
Feuelle

Feuelle

App- Malicexcore Empty
PostSubject: Re: App- Malicexcore   App- Malicexcore Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:22 pm

Speak to one of the officers in game and we will get you in for a trial run. We run Gruul's tomorrow at 7:30server. That might be a good time to get you in.

You can speak to me, Shaytan, Mydnytelock, Pranabindu, Mivonks, or Romanrambo in game.

Thanks for the app.

Feuelle
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chelabella220

App- Malicexcore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Born of Ashes :: Applicants :: Applicant Assembly-
Jump to: