Born of Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born of Ashes

Forum space for BoA members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resolution (Prot Warrior)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Resolution

Resolution (Prot Warrior) Empty
PostSubject: Resolution (Prot Warrior)   Resolution (Prot Warrior) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:37 am

Character: Resolution
Race & Class: Tauren / Warrior
Spec: Prot (but Arena spec atm)

Raiding Availability: Mon, Tuesday, Wensaday, Thursday, Sunday

Past Raiding Experience:I have MT for Kara, Grulls, and first 2 boss's in ZA

Would you be willing to respec if asked?: yes

Do you have any gear that isn't on your wowarmory account (if so what):
Right now im arena spec, but I have all Kara gear and badge gear for tanking

Why you want to Join: Would like to tank for a guild that is progessing and your raiding schedule is perfect for me

What would you bring to the guild?: great attitude and eagerness for guild progession....I know how it is when you get to that next step in Progession there is goin to be wipes.....jus rebuff quickly and hit him till we beat his ass.

Were you refered to this application by a Born of Ashes member? if so who?: WoW Forums
Back to top Go down
MoadDib
Admin
Admin
MoadDib

PostSubject: Re: Resolution (Prot Warrior)   Resolution (Prot Warrior) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:24 pm

Looks good, Quite a bit of nice PvP gear on you Wink lol skillherald Smile

You'll find a good number of us enjoy our PvP as well as progressing in PvE, hopefully you'll make a good addition to the guild.

Send a message to Pranabindu or any of the other officers and we'll get you in as a trial for now and see how you work with the rest of the guild.

EDIT: If you don't mind me asking, which do you prefer, tanking or DPS? We like people to be happy in their role, and from the looks of it, you've got the gear to be a good DPS addition as well.

Last edited by MoadDib on Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bornofashes.forumotion.com
Priest

Priest

PostSubject: Re: Resolution (Prot Warrior)   Resolution (Prot Warrior) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:25 pm

Damnit Prana, you are fast.
Back to top Go down
Resolution

PostSubject: Re: Resolution (Prot Warrior)   Resolution (Prot Warrior) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:37 pm

yes.....i am a very big fan of the arena i have hung around in the 1800's for awhile and now i jus jump from team to team.

I would love to tank....but like i said im here for guild progression, and if u need me to DPS i can do that aswell.

i get off work today around 7server time..... i will be in touch

-res
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resolution (Prot Warrior)   Resolution (Prot Warrior) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resolution (Prot Warrior)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Born of Ashes :: Applicants :: Applicant Assembly-
Jump to: