Born of Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born of Ashes

Forum space for BoA members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application-Mytralala

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mytralala

Application-Mytralala Empty
PostSubject: Application-Mytralala   Application-Mytralala Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 2:11 am

Character:Mytralala
Race & Class:Orc Shaman
Spec:Enhance

Raiding Availability:as long as i know ahead of time, generally i can raid everynight, but due to class and work i may be unavailable every now and then but i will let the raid lead and the officers know that i cant make it to that raid far ahead of time

Past Raiding Experience:few bosses in ssc, got to alar in tk, kara, most all of the pre bc raids, and massive amounts of Everquest raiding, *if i do not know a fight i will research it ahead of time before i ask anybody about the fight*

Would you be willing to respec if asked?: yes, but sadly all i have is my enhance set, a mostly blue elemental set, and that is all

Do you have any gear that isn't on your wowarmory account (if so what): not that i know of

Why you want to Join: after doing arena with Scruffyness, i felt a breat of fresh air in mature skilled and laid back player, this is exactly how i am, i have no desire to become a super hardcore raider, i am hoping to do a few raids a week and not have to feel the pressures of lectures of officers if i dont show up to every single raid they have (again i will let officers know if i can not make the raid) and i am just looking to find a good bunch of friends i can log on and say hi to.

What would you bring to the guild?: hmm, its kinda late right now, but that sounds like the same question as above! haha
Back to top Go down
Feuelle

Feuelle

PostSubject: Re: Application-Mytralala   Application-Mytralala Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:31 pm

Hello,

At the moment, we are really not in need of more DPS. However, we are in desperate need of healers and would like to extend an offer to you...If you would like to join the guild and run kara with our "Embers" (rank that means not a core raider) then we could gear you up as a healer.

If you were to do this, I think we could get you geared fairly quickly and could then take you as a raider into our 25man raids.

Please let me know what you think and we can see what we can work out.

Thanks,
Feuelle
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chelabella220
Mytralala

PostSubject: Re: Application-Mytralala   Application-Mytralala Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:29 pm

that actually sounds pretty awesome, ive yet to be a healer in wow, it'll be a nice change from the usual dps class. however, i just recently got back into this game again after being away for about 3 months, atm i am really striving to get my epic flying mount and max out my proffessions, so i think if "embers" meant i would raid lets say, once a week, then that would be perfect, also would this mean i would stay a dps as embers until i got enough gear to heal?
Back to top Go down
Feuelle

Feuelle

PostSubject: Re: Application-Mytralala   Application-Mytralala Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:39 pm

Great. Well I am glad that works out well. Yes, right now there are two different groups that each run Kara once a week. For Kara we try to get our lesser geared people in and the more geared members come in more on a need basis. While we are gearing you up healing would probably be best since we are always in need of more.

Please whisper myself or any of the officers in game to get an invite. Look forward to seeing you.

Thanks,
Feuelle
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chelabella220
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application-Mytralala   Application-Mytralala Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application-Mytralala
Page 1 of 1