Born of Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born of Ashes

Forum space for BoA members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malkaiva

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:41 pm

Character: Malkaivan
Race & Class: Undead Mage
Spec: Full Fire

Raiding Availability: Most available nights are Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday. On these nights I'm available all evening/night. Available other nights before about 10 pm, though my schedule varies a bit.

Past Raiding Experience: Very little, though I've been playing since a month after WoW released.

Would you be willing to respec if asked?: Yes, if necessary.

Do you have any gear that isn't on your wowarmory account (if so what): Not really, no.

Why you want to Join: I have friends in the guild and I've been looking for a fun yet laid-back guild that does raiding and PvP, but still understands we all have lives and can't always make it.

What would you bring to the guild?:
I've an extremely competent player who's been playing WoW for a very long time. I have experience playing a number of classes, and though I don't have very much raiding experience, I learn very quickly and can follow instructions easily. I also hate drama, and will almost never be the cause of a problem. I'm fairly good about helping others if they need it. Most of all, I like to have fun and enjoy the game.

Were you refered to this application by a Born of Ashes member? if so who?: Supersadist, Rhallix and Scribbs are all real life friends I've known for years.

On a final note, I have not yet transferred my mage to this server. I'm leveling up a druid right now, so if my mage isn't accepted I likely won't transfer him. If you want to view my armory profile, the character is Terevil on the Dentarg realm. While looking at my spec, keep in mind that I was basically grinding AV for honor and doing nothing else at the time.

Thanks, hope to hear back soon. My character on Stormreaver is Caolan (33 druid) if you wish to get in contact with me.
Back to top Go down
Shaytan
Shaytan

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:25 pm

Hey Malkaivan,

Your application looks pretty nice, however we don't have a very pressing need for DPS, let alone mages at the moment. You are welcome to transfer if you like and do a trial run with us, but I cannot guarantee that you would be promised a slot. That said, the ball is kind of in your court. If you have real life friends on Stormreaver and were planning on transferring anyway, maybe check us out, but I think it would be ill advised to transfer just for us.
Back to top Go down
Malkaiva

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:13 pm

Thanks for the speedy reply. Guess I won't transfer him just yet (if at all) then. However, I still plan on continuing to level my druid up. He'll be 70 in a few weeks, so is there any need for tanks? I'm also an experienced healer as a priest, but I think I'd do fine as a druid as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1