Born of Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born of Ashes

Forum space for BoA members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application for Canijo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Canijo

application for Canijo Empty
PostSubject: application for Canijo   application for Canijo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:32 pm

Character: Canijo
Race & Class: Troll, Priest
Spec: 28/33 disc Holly

Raiding Availability: I try to log on at 5:00pm server time..... until I fall asleep 

Past Raiding Experience: cleared Karazhan, pre BC: BWL, 3rd boss Nax

Would you be willing to respec if asked?: yes, but difficult to go shadow because of lack of gear

Do you have any gear that isn't on your wowarmory account (if so what): no

Why you want to Join: I want to advance to the 25 men raids

What would you bring to the guild?: good knowledge of most classes, and how to work with them. My punctuality, honesty and discipline would be appreciated.

Were you referred to this application by a Born of Ashes member? if so who?: a reply from the trade channel
Thanks for considering my application.
Smile
Back to top Go down
MoadDib
Admin
Admin
MoadDib

PostSubject: Re: application for Canijo   application for Canijo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:44 pm

Talk to one of our officers when you're online and we'll try to get you on a trial run to test you out.

Is your raiding availability every day or are there certain days you'll be unable to raid?
Back to top Go down
https://bornofashes.forumotion.com
Canijo

PostSubject: availability   application for Canijo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:54 pm

mostly every day. Very seldom have to take wife for dinner or something Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MoadDib
Admin
Admin
MoadDib

PostSubject: Re: application for Canijo   application for Canijo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:59 pm

We have a few married couples in the guild so we understand Wink
One of our druids was absent from our first Gruul's kill due to an anniversary (we still haven't quite let him live that one down Twisted Evil )
How's this upcoming Wednesday for you? we'll try to get you along for Gruuls & VR to test you out.
You'll need to make sure you have our required mods before then as well. Those being CTRaidAssist, Omen (or KTM), DeadlyBossMods, & VoidReaverAlarm. You can have other mods but those ones listed are not optional.
Back to top Go down
https://bornofashes.forumotion.com
Priest

Priest

PostSubject: Re: application for Canijo   application for Canijo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:45 pm

Megan broke up with me beacuase of you fuckers.
<3

Anyway I'm going to go out and say that Vent and "World of Warcraft" are also required programs to raid with us. I could be mistaken though.
Back to top Go down
Mydnyte

PostSubject: Re: application for Canijo   application for Canijo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:02 am

Quote :
CTRaidAssist, Omen (or KTM), DeadlyBossMods, & VoidReaverAlarm
More specifically:
Something that talks to CTRA.
A threat meter that talks to Omen/KTM.
Deadly Boss Mods
VoidReaver Alarm

Ventrilo is required, a working microphone is not (although it's certainly useful).

As for the wife, just do what I did - get her into WoW! Very Happy

Myd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for Canijo   application for Canijo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application for Canijo
Page 1 of 1