Born of Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born of Ashes

Forum space for BoA members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Morbidia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morbidia

Application for Morbidia Empty
PostSubject: Application for Morbidia   Application for Morbidia Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:23 pm

Ok, Given my current character level I doubt I'll be invited so I'm just throwing my name out here anyways. Never hurts to make yourself known. I've recently transferred to this server from Gul'dan, and my other 70's are on PVE servers unfortunately. I've fallen in love with PVP servers after trying it out for a while and I don't think i want to go back to anything else.

Character:Morbidia
Race & Class:Orc Rogue
Spec:Combat for leveling

Raiding Availability:I'm normally available to raid anywhere from 7-7:30 and after till around 1am, but my work schedule changes every 2-3 months so thats not always guaranteed 100%.

Past Raiding Experience: I'm knowledgable in raiding as a shadowpriest and a rogue through all of Kara, the first bit of SSC (Trash and Lurker), and all of Gruuls. I've led Kara raids before as well.

You can check out my shadow priest Morbidius who's currently on Earthen Ring on the armory if you like.

Would you be willing to respec if asked?: Whatever you need.

Do you have any gear that isn't on your wowarmory account (if so what): No Razz

Why you want to Join: Mainly looking for a friendly group of people to enjoy my time with and for some casual raiding. I stumbled across a certain afk Rogue in Shat and decided to pester a guildy or two for info, so, here I am.

What would you bring to the guild?: Hopefully I could bring some experience to the guild, as well as a fun, friendly attitude and help to whomever would need it.

Were you refered to this application by a Born of Ashes member? if so who?: Not really referred, but the peep that I spoke with was Tinirau.
Back to top Go down
Feuelle

Feuelle

Application for Morbidia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Morbidia   Application for Morbidia Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:21 am

We aren't currently interested in anyone under 70 or undergeared, reapply when you hit 70 and we'll talk then.

Smile Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chelabella220

Application for Morbidia
Page 1 of 1