Born of Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born of Ashes

Forum space for BoA members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Blas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gurthoron

Application for Blas Empty
PostSubject: Application for Blas   Application for Blas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:39 pm

Character: Blas
Race & Class: Undead Warlock
Spec: Depends on Mood, currently Affliction

Raiding Availability: Tues 3:30pm-1:00am, Weds 5:30pm-12:00pm, Thurs 12:00am-4:00pm, Fri 7:30pm-12:00pm (3 weeks) 5:30-10:00pm (1 week), Sat 12:00am-12:00pm (2 weeks) 5:30pm-10:00pm (1 week), Sun 12:00am-12:00pm (2 weeks) 3:30pm-10:00pm (1 week). Monday is pretty much out. I have a rotating schedule for weekends hence the oddity. I can give warning a couple weeks ahead of time my availability for a particular weekend.

Would you be willing to respec if asked?: But of course

Do you have any gear that isn't on your wowarmory account (if so what): Not that I think is notable.

Why you want to Join: Because instances are fun, especially with competent types like most the folks I've seen in BoA. And trying to find a decent PUG is like jabbing needles in ones tender extremities.

What would you bring to the guild?: I'm eager to run stuff, happy to help guildies, and am open to any criticism that improves my ability to kill things. From a more narrow view, I'm a well practiced CCer with the ability to toss damage as needed and be useful no matter which tree I'm specced.
Back to top Go down

Application for Blas
Page 1 of 1