Born of Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born of Ashes

Forum space for BoA members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - IceBlueFire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IceBlueF

Application - IceBlueFire Empty
PostSubject: Application - IceBlueFire   Application - IceBlueFire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:16 am

Character: IceBlueFire
Race & Class: Undead Rogue
Spec: Currently Combat Sword.

Raiding Availability: 3-5 nights a week usually. Depending how lucky i get with work and gf, will determine how long i can raid per night. Mon, Tue, Thurs, and Fri are my main available days.

Past Raiding Experience: I've tipped my toes into Kara and Gruuls. Beyond that, I haven't had much of a chance at raiding.

Would you be willing to respec if asked?: Yes

Do you have any gear that isn't on your wowarmory account (if so what): Nope, what you see is what i got.

Why you want to Join: I am looking for a fun guild that i can talk casually with as well as progress through the game and help each other, whether that be raiding, questing, or doing run-throughs for alts.

What would you bring to the guild?: I would bring my knowledge of a rogue, as well as a decent understand of the game. I'm very patient when it comes to learning new material, as well as to working my way through things. I'm very easy going and out to have a good time, but also ready to be serious when the occasion arises. I'm also quite punctual. If i say i'm going to be in a raid, i'll be there, on time and ready.

Were you refered to this application by a Born of Ashes member? if so who?: Ingrown.
Back to top Go down
MoadDib
Admin
Admin
MoadDib

PostSubject: Re: Application - IceBlueFire   Application - IceBlueFire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:36 am

Unfortunately, it looks like you aren't available on most of our main raiding nights (Currently Wed, Thurs, Sun)

We'll take another look at your app, if your availability, our our raiding schedule changes.
Back to top Go down
https://bornofashes.forumotion.com
IceBlueF

PostSubject: Re: Application - IceBlueFire   Application - IceBlueFire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Sundays are hit or miss with me. Some times i work nights sometimes i work afternoons. Just depends on how lucky i get. Otherwise, Wednesday i MAY be able to switch, in regards with school and such it may be more convenient to me anyways. I will get back to ya when i get settled into the new semester here and see how it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - IceBlueFire   Application - IceBlueFire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - IceBlueFire
Page 1 of 1